Sunday, April 2, 2017

Easter

Hi everyone we are here once again with a new challenge, but before we get to it, lets get to our Winners and Top 3 picks from our last challenge Springtime are


The winners  of
Spring time challenge are
#44 Chris images from All Dressed Up



#38 Angela- Images from Time for Tea

#58 Deonna - images from Paper Nest Dolls


Please contact Julie at CAGIDT@gmail.com
and grab our badge from the sidebar
The top picks are:






Please grab our badge from the sidebar
Now on to our New Challenge
EASTER
Our sponsor this time around is:

Polkadoodles Ltd

Here are the projects by the Design team



















We Look forward to visiting your blogs

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely Easter inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work by the team. Such beautiful images from your amazing sponsor. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I am so excited! Can't believe I won! Thank you so much for the challenge! I have sent you an email....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Top Three placement for
    the last challenge. Made me very happy!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! The Design Team made some sweet inspiration! I could not find the link up for your current Easter challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! There's the link up! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top picks. Look forward to joining in again, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for choosing my card as one of your top picks. I'm delighted. x

    ReplyDelete